One of those blustery mornings...
Do you ever have one of those days where it seems like you just barely side-step everything? For example. I set my alarm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 5:30am so that I can get up and go to the gym. Then I just lay there until 5:45, so that I don't have to just bound out of bed (of course, I don't think I've ever, in my entire life, bounded out of bed in the morning...unless I realize I'm an hour late for something...read on). Well I opened my eyes again and saw what I thought was 5:48 on the clock, but I think all I really saw was the :48. So I get up, brush my teeth, put on my workout gear and grab my bag. When I leave the bedroom I notice that Jeremy's gone. Hmm. That's weird. Wonder where he could be at 5:50 am. Then I realize that it's much lighter outside than it should be....wait a minute....SHIT. Somehow it's already 7am. I must have fallen back asleep and woken up EXACTLY ONE HOUR after I should've gotten up.
Either that or I passed out in the bathroom on the toilet for an hour...not entirely impossible.
Then, since I couldn't ride with mom to work, I had to drive to the bus stop and ended up chasing after it flailing my arms and yelling for it to stop. Because if you don't take advantage of the E-Trans bus when it comes by, you'll be standing out in the cold with half-wet hair freezing your ass off for another 20 minutes.
Finally I get my coffee from Robby and Ilan, the cuties at the coffee shop, and as I'm leaving the union I bend over to fix my pants over my shoe (sometimes they get weird) and I see a drop of bird shit land right next to my foot. I hauled ass out of there, because I think that was just one of those pre-shit farts (aka "sharts") and I didn't wanna be there to catch the real dump.
So now I'm safely in my office, still picking black paint off my fingernails (ahhh the joys of set painting) and wondering why I still feel so damn tired. I didn't even work out this morning.
BRRrrrrrrriiiiing! Hello? Aunt Flow? Oh shit, you're coming in today? Oh, that's right! *sigh* Company...seems like you're never ready for them, no matter how many times you circle the day in red on your calendar.
I really am worn out. Yesterday was a bad day (for those of you who got my crying email), and I really just miss my boyfriend. I have this awesome picture of us on our anniversary here on my computer at work and I just wanna go brave the bird shit and the bus and get BACK in my car, drive back home, and curl back up in bed next to him. We've been so tired the last couple of nights we don't even kiss good night. It's just a slight pressure of his foot on mine that says, "I love you, good night!" On "normal" nights, I usually spend a good 10-15 minutes in his arms before we retreat to our own sides of the bed to sleep. :( I miss that. There comes a point in every show where, whether it's my show or Michael's, I'm just SO ready for it to be over and done with. That time has come. While I'm helping out all I can on the cosmetic side of things and he's deep in the throes of dress rehearsals, it seems like even when we're together we're still going opposite directions. I'm so ready for Saturday morning, when neither of us has to get up for anything and we can just sleep in and cuddle together on what is forecasted to be a rainy morning.
At least the cast he is working with is very nice. I felt bad for Lucy last night, though....she worked really hard on this makeup design and did all these really cool renderings for the cast to use as guides to putting on their makeup. Turns out the director didn't like them and now has issued an order to the cast to do just "Basic Corrective" makeup with heavy emphasis on the eyes. She was really hurt and disappointed, I could tell. I can't say I blame her...her renderings actually looked really good and I could tell she worked her ass off on them.
Oh and Miles Gloriosus commented on my breasts last night. That was interesting.
I also have started really getting to know Panacea. At first I thought she and I would clash (two very strong female personalities sometimes do), but we actually have a lot in common and she's an extremely nice girl (with a damn nice body, which I can say with complete security in my heterosexuality! haha). I talked a long time with her fiancee the other night and he invited me and Michael to go to church with them some Sunday. That would be really nice...we really want to find a good church home where we can really feel comfortable and that will actually make us want to get up on Sunday mornings.
Well I actually do have a lot of work to do today...but i felt obligated to blog today, especially since I found out last night that I have another reader, The Local Nutcase! :)
Either that or I passed out in the bathroom on the toilet for an hour...not entirely impossible.
Then, since I couldn't ride with mom to work, I had to drive to the bus stop and ended up chasing after it flailing my arms and yelling for it to stop. Because if you don't take advantage of the E-Trans bus when it comes by, you'll be standing out in the cold with half-wet hair freezing your ass off for another 20 minutes.
Finally I get my coffee from Robby and Ilan, the cuties at the coffee shop, and as I'm leaving the union I bend over to fix my pants over my shoe (sometimes they get weird) and I see a drop of bird shit land right next to my foot. I hauled ass out of there, because I think that was just one of those pre-shit farts (aka "sharts") and I didn't wanna be there to catch the real dump.
So now I'm safely in my office, still picking black paint off my fingernails (ahhh the joys of set painting) and wondering why I still feel so damn tired. I didn't even work out this morning.
BRRrrrrrrriiiiing! Hello? Aunt Flow? Oh shit, you're coming in today? Oh, that's right! *sigh* Company...seems like you're never ready for them, no matter how many times you circle the day in red on your calendar.
I really am worn out. Yesterday was a bad day (for those of you who got my crying email), and I really just miss my boyfriend. I have this awesome picture of us on our anniversary here on my computer at work and I just wanna go brave the bird shit and the bus and get BACK in my car, drive back home, and curl back up in bed next to him. We've been so tired the last couple of nights we don't even kiss good night. It's just a slight pressure of his foot on mine that says, "I love you, good night!" On "normal" nights, I usually spend a good 10-15 minutes in his arms before we retreat to our own sides of the bed to sleep. :( I miss that. There comes a point in every show where, whether it's my show or Michael's, I'm just SO ready for it to be over and done with. That time has come. While I'm helping out all I can on the cosmetic side of things and he's deep in the throes of dress rehearsals, it seems like even when we're together we're still going opposite directions. I'm so ready for Saturday morning, when neither of us has to get up for anything and we can just sleep in and cuddle together on what is forecasted to be a rainy morning.
At least the cast he is working with is very nice. I felt bad for Lucy last night, though....she worked really hard on this makeup design and did all these really cool renderings for the cast to use as guides to putting on their makeup. Turns out the director didn't like them and now has issued an order to the cast to do just "Basic Corrective" makeup with heavy emphasis on the eyes. She was really hurt and disappointed, I could tell. I can't say I blame her...her renderings actually looked really good and I could tell she worked her ass off on them.
Oh and Miles Gloriosus commented on my breasts last night. That was interesting.
I also have started really getting to know Panacea. At first I thought she and I would clash (two very strong female personalities sometimes do), but we actually have a lot in common and she's an extremely nice girl (with a damn nice body, which I can say with complete security in my heterosexuality! haha). I talked a long time with her fiancee the other night and he invited me and Michael to go to church with them some Sunday. That would be really nice...we really want to find a good church home where we can really feel comfortable and that will actually make us want to get up on Sunday mornings.
Well I actually do have a lot of work to do today...but i felt obligated to blog today, especially since I found out last night that I have another reader, The Local Nutcase! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home