TGIF
I love this job. I really love it...and I really hope I'll be able to keep it!
In case I don't get a chance to blog again about this, my audition for Into the Woods will be on Monday night, and I'm getting really excited about it. I think it will be a really good show for my vocal abilities, and will keep me in good vocal shape if nothing else! I'll update on that as soon as I can.
I went to my first yoga class last night and loved it. I could never get really into the ceremony of it like some, but it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm crazy sore this morning in some strange places, and it's a great feeling! :) It's nice to feel good about myself...I really needed to do something about the late-winter doldrums I was getting and this seems to be the key for me!
In case I don't get a chance to blog again about this, my audition for Into the Woods will be on Monday night, and I'm getting really excited about it. I think it will be a really good show for my vocal abilities, and will keep me in good vocal shape if nothing else! I'll update on that as soon as I can.
I went to my first yoga class last night and loved it. I could never get really into the ceremony of it like some, but it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm crazy sore this morning in some strange places, and it's a great feeling! :) It's nice to feel good about myself...I really needed to do something about the late-winter doldrums I was getting and this seems to be the key for me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home