Monday, January 31, 2005

Some days are just quiz days...

YES! Fear my icy wrath.

You scored as Frosta. You are the ice princess. You rule the Northern lands. You like snowflakes and ice frozen lakes. You freeze your enemies with your ice powers. Everything's cool.:)

Frosta

73%

Mermista

60%

Glimmer

60%

Castaspella

50%

She-ra

37%

Shadow Weaver

37%

Entrapta

33%

Scorpia

20%

Catra

17%

Which She-ra character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

See?! Frosta is HOT!!!! LOL

4:42 PM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Thanks for finding my blog. So are you frecklehead, a redhead singer or a dangerous redhead or all three? I, too, have numerous freckles (grew up pre-sun block) and sing. I'm old enough to be your mother and want to let you know what lies ahead for you. No gray hair! No wrinkles (because I don't get out in the sun). It's all good. Love your blog!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home