Thursday, January 13, 2005

Mama Drama

Oh my god. And people wonder why I make fun of cheerleaders all the time:
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/intro/playoffs3.htm

I started my new job this morning! I really really like the atmosphere. I have my own little desk in the front of the office (like a receptionist might) and my own computer and phone. I am given tasks and then left alone and trusted to complete them correctly (unlike at the Murchison). I only work about 3/4 of a day, but still went by really fast, when 4 hours at the Murchison felt like watching Gone With the Wind 3 times with no bathroom breaks at times. I guess it was kinda cool having my mom just down the hallway...but I swear to GOD, there is always something traumatic happening in her life. I'm not exaggerating. It's always something. It wears me out too much.

I heard two Sheryl Crow songs on the radio this morning, "All I Wanna Do" and "Soak up the Sun" and both songs caused me to ask the one huge question of the day, which is:

"WHO TOLD THIS WOMAN THAT THESE WERE GOOD SONGS??????"

I don't mind Sheryl Crow. I think she's gorgeous, she has a nice voice and can play the guitar at the same time, which is more than can be said about her contemporaries. However, she puts out the shittiest songs I've EVER heard.

I'm on a rant about the world today. I was in the mall, still on the quest for the perfect Boston Red Sox hat, and every damn cell phone company kiosk I walked by almost knocked me over trying to get me to switch to their service! Get it into your skulls, people! I like Verizon, I don't plan on changing, and chasing me down in the mall just because I pulled my cell phone out of my purse at the wrong moment sure as HELL isn't going to change my mind any time soon. Damn people who work on commission. Just like fucking car salesman. Do you drive? Are you a human being? Then let's make you a deal! Um, no thanks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home