Le Sigh...
I feel depressed.
I don't even have a really good reason. Today went okay...I am still having trouble falling asleep before 3:30 am, and more trouble actually staying asleep past about 6am. I don't know what the deal is. This morning was kinda nice though because it stayed dark in the room thanks to the rain. Michael decided to play hooky and it was nice to have him to cuddle up next to when I finally reach that relaxed, sleepy state.
I had to drive to Westlake today to pay my goddamn speeding ticket...that was $175 freaking gone in a second. Yay, me. Oh, I forgot to mention that my car smells like shit. I don't know why. It's clean. There's nothing IN the car, even under the seats. I checked, believe me. It smells kinda like...bad fruit I guess. Michael seems to think that there is mold in the vents, but I am not sure at the moment. Guess I'll have to have that looked in to if I want to drive without that "I'm about to throw up" feeling.
I went to Academy Sports & Outdoors today, too, and bought some pants for my yoga class as well as a yoga mat. Then we went over to our friend's house...turns out her husband is in fact going to be leaving her for good. He has moved out and told her he doesn't love her anymore. Sheesh! So we were over there much longer than expected, because she is our friend after all. She needed someone to talk to. That shot to hell our plans of cooking a healthy dinner and grocery shopping though.
Then I got home and my new pants for yoga are much tighter than I thought they would be. God I hate being fat.
Guess it's been that kind of day for everyone.
Good night.
I don't even have a really good reason. Today went okay...I am still having trouble falling asleep before 3:30 am, and more trouble actually staying asleep past about 6am. I don't know what the deal is. This morning was kinda nice though because it stayed dark in the room thanks to the rain. Michael decided to play hooky and it was nice to have him to cuddle up next to when I finally reach that relaxed, sleepy state.
I had to drive to Westlake today to pay my goddamn speeding ticket...that was $175 freaking gone in a second. Yay, me. Oh, I forgot to mention that my car smells like shit. I don't know why. It's clean. There's nothing IN the car, even under the seats. I checked, believe me. It smells kinda like...bad fruit I guess. Michael seems to think that there is mold in the vents, but I am not sure at the moment. Guess I'll have to have that looked in to if I want to drive without that "I'm about to throw up" feeling.
I went to Academy Sports & Outdoors today, too, and bought some pants for my yoga class as well as a yoga mat. Then we went over to our friend's house...turns out her husband is in fact going to be leaving her for good. He has moved out and told her he doesn't love her anymore. Sheesh! So we were over there much longer than expected, because she is our friend after all. She needed someone to talk to. That shot to hell our plans of cooking a healthy dinner and grocery shopping though.
Then I got home and my new pants for yoga are much tighter than I thought they would be. God I hate being fat.
Guess it's been that kind of day for everyone.
Good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home