Monday, January 17, 2005

CatPants will love this:

How old were you when you first...

...kissed a boy/girl/crook of your elbow? Oh this is embarrassing. I was 17 before I ever kissed a guy. What can I say, I was a late bloomer. Very late.

...smoked a cigarette? Did you choke? I was 20, and I had to do it when I was in Grease. Yes, I choked the first time, but we were smoking "ultra-lights" so I kinda felt like a weenie when I choked on that.

...swore in front of your parents or at them? What did you say? I was 7 years old. A new girl had moved in on our street and I was warning her about the little bitch named Brittany who was the bully on the street. I told her to tell me if she was mean to her and I'd beat the shit out of her for her. LOL My dad heard me. Oops.

...had to sneak out of the house? Did you get caught? I never really had to sneak out. My parents were cool. I did it a couple of times in 8th grade just to talk to the kids across the street in their driveway. Dumb.

...stole something? Did you keep it? I stole a pack of gum once...don't remember when. No, I didn't get caught, but I couldn't chew it without choking on the guilt. hahaha

...had sex? Do you feel you were too old/young/drunk? I was 21. Again, a late-bloomer, but I wanted to wait till Iwas in love. So since I had found my love of my life, I feel like it was the perfect timing.

...tasted peach schnapps? Never.

When was the last time you...

...lost your mind? What set you off? A year ago this past fall. I switched birth control pills, was a music major at one of the most accredited music schools in the country, and had a new relationship. Luckily everything is great now. :)

...won a fist fight? Who started it? I've never been in a fist fight, but the little bitch Brittany on my street punched me in the stomach once when I told her she was as ugly as Hurricane Wilbur. Jesus, what year was that? LOL

...surprised yourself?I do everyday

...failed yourself? My therapist says I shouldn't focus on that. ;) J/K...but I don't know, I don't like to keep track.

Do you believe...

...that you have psychic powers? Explain.No...but I do believe in my woman's intuition.

...that you are a good person? Was this always the case? Yes, I think I am a good person. I do'nt always like the decisions I make, but I was raised to be a good person and do the right thing. I think it's worked out pretty well for me.

...that you have enough clothes? No way. I would have closets full if it were up to me.

...that you are Here for a Reason? Explain.Of course. Don't ask me to explain that. It's just something that's ingrained in my belief system. I won't get into religion, but that's the basis of my reasoning.

How many car accidents have you been involved in? How many were your fault? Only one major one, last February, and it was NOT my fault. Damn Mexicans and their lack of car insurance. Not ALL Mexicans...just these particular ones.

Have you ever come close to death, be it your own or someone else's? Explain. Several times in the car (and not always my own car) I've felt like I was going to die. LOL

Have you ever had a paranormal experience? Explain. Nope.

Do you think about what you're going to wear the following day? I try to. But then I sometimes put it on, hate the way it looks, and have to start all over again.

How many hearts have you broken, not including your own? Gosh I have no idea. Hopefully not many, if any... :-/

List three things you'd like to do before you die. Have children, go skydiving, sing on the Met stage just once...with or without an audience.

Have you ever been mean to a telemarketer? Did it make you feel like a bigshot? Not a telemarketer, but the girl at my credit card company. It's a long story but she was completely out of line, so I went on a tirade. No, I didn't feel like a big shot. I was so angry I was crying by the end of the call!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home