Yet another....dedication
This song is dedicated to a former friend. I think it suits her:
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
I'm going to the garden to eat worms (yum, yum)
Big fat juicy ones, long skinny, slimy ones
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms
Also, Michael says I should put his favorite movie quote as a kid in my blog, so here it is, from The Muppet Family Christmas of 1987:
"I don't care if the turkey said the dog's the turkey! The dog is not the turkey! The turkey's the turkey...you turkey!" ~ Doc and Sprockett and the Swedish Chef
I personally like it when Chef says "Schmekl goobbly goobbly toorkey!" LOL
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
I'm going to the garden to eat worms (yum, yum)
Big fat juicy ones, long skinny, slimy ones
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms
Also, Michael says I should put his favorite movie quote as a kid in my blog, so here it is, from The Muppet Family Christmas of 1987:
"I don't care if the turkey said the dog's the turkey! The dog is not the turkey! The turkey's the turkey...you turkey!" ~ Doc and Sprockett and the Swedish Chef
I personally like it when Chef says "Schmekl goobbly goobbly toorkey!" LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home