Thursday, December 09, 2004

Meow meow meow meow....

I have a blogger buddy, her name is Jessie and she has a really nice blog. http://staringproblem.blogspot.com She's nice enough to comment (in a kind way) in my blog, so I thought she deserved a shout out. And she has gorgeous hair. I'm SO jealous. Anyway, she did something kinda fun that lets her readers know a little more about her so, with her permission, I'd like to try that out myself.

Fifty Things You Always Wanted to Know about Frecklehead (but were afraid to ask!)
1. I am 23 years old
2. My favorite color is pink (not usual since I'm a redhead, but it works for me)
3. I love to cook, but hate cleaning up
4. I have a footprint-shaped birthmark on my right shin.
5. I love Old Navy, but absolutely LOATHE their freaking commercials.
6. I'm a born-again sports nut (mainly for the Boston Red Sox and the Philadelphia Eagles)
7. I'm an aunt to the most beautiful, sweet little girl in the world.
8. I'm a dog-person.
9. I can tie cherry stems in knots with my tongue.
10. My mom thinks I'm overweight and at a "health-risk". Sheesh
11. My eyes, blue now, were dark purple when I was born.
12. My senior year I was 2nd chair flutist in the state of Texas.
13. I haven't touched my flute since then.
14. I will graduate from college in May. (woot!)
15. I have The Princess Bride completely memorized.
16. In high school, I won "Most Talented."
17. I bite my nails
18. I HATE the way the word "mortgage" sounds.
19. I have been to Hawaii.
20. Nails on a chalkboard is the worst sound in the world.
21. I have no patience for stupid people...especially on the road.
22. I love to gamble.
23. Josh Groban is one of my guilty pleasures.
24. Michael is my best friend and makes me laugh more than anyone.
25. I've seen Harry Connick, Jr. in concert 3 times.
26. I have performed in 8 musicals...3 of which I've been a lead role in.
27. I'm really good at playing Spades.
28. I've actually read "Wuthering Heights."
29. I want to have my honeymoon at Disney World.
30. I really like the smell of Scotch tape.
31. Out of all my socks, only 2 pairs are basic white.
32. I've done 3 shows with CatPants, 2 of which have been my favorite show experiences ever.
33. I think I have really nice breasts...they make up for my short legs.
34. I hate my teeth.
35. "Sex & The City" is my current favorite t.v. show.
36. I had my ears pierced when I was an infant.
37. My mom smoked pot while pregnant with me.
38. My dad smoked pot every day until I was in the 7th grade.
39. Both my parents are re-married and Christians now.
40. I never listen to the "popular" radio stations...I listen to old people radio and CDs only.
41. I want to have a little boy and a little girl some day.
42. I really really like the Starbucks Mocha Valencia.
43. My favorite holiday is Halloween, with Christmas being a close second.
44. I will celebrate my two year anniversary with Michael in January.
45. I'm glad GWBush is president again (i'm like the only one in my group of friends who is!).
46. I have the best group of friends ever.
47. I've never had a teddy bear.
48. I've never been to a Homecoming game.
49. I have a tattoo on my lower back, an ankh.
50. I'm allergic to cantaloupe and pecans. Which really sucks.

SO there ya go. There will be a quiz later. So I hope you paid attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home