A Dedication
For anyone who cares, I actually am a redhead. I dyed my hair with blonde highlights for Jekyll & Hyde. So there. :-P
I found some GREAT Sex & The City quotes, so here they are
I Dedicate these Quotes to the LandSnark. :)
Charlotte: So how are you?
Carrie: I'm good. How are you?
Charlotte: Great.
Carrie: I told Aidan about the affair and he broke up with me.
Charlotte: Trey and I never had sex on our honeymoon.
Carrie: You win. So. Should we get more coffee or should we get two guns and kill ourselves?
Charlotte: I mean, don't you ever really wanna' be pounded hard, you know, like when the bed is moving all around and it's all sweaty and your head is knocking up against the headboard and you feel like it might just blow off. Dammit', I just really wanna' be fucked, you know just really fucked! (note from Frecklehead...this quote is dedicated to BABS...lol)
Miranda: Orgasm? A major thing in a relationship?
Charlotte: Yeah, but not the only thing. I mean, orgasms don't send you Valentine's day cards and they don't hold your hand in a sad movie.
Carrie: Mine do.
Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!
Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!
Female police officer: Ma'am, it's against city law to deface public property.
Samantha: This man said he loved me and I caught him eating another woman's pussy.
Female police officer: Carry on, ma'am.
I found some GREAT Sex & The City quotes, so here they are
I Dedicate these Quotes to the LandSnark. :)
Charlotte: So how are you?
Carrie: I'm good. How are you?
Charlotte: Great.
Carrie: I told Aidan about the affair and he broke up with me.
Charlotte: Trey and I never had sex on our honeymoon.
Carrie: You win. So. Should we get more coffee or should we get two guns and kill ourselves?
Charlotte: I mean, don't you ever really wanna' be pounded hard, you know, like when the bed is moving all around and it's all sweaty and your head is knocking up against the headboard and you feel like it might just blow off. Dammit', I just really wanna' be fucked, you know just really fucked! (note from Frecklehead...this quote is dedicated to BABS...lol)
Miranda: Orgasm? A major thing in a relationship?
Charlotte: Yeah, but not the only thing. I mean, orgasms don't send you Valentine's day cards and they don't hold your hand in a sad movie.
Carrie: Mine do.
Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!
Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!
Female police officer: Ma'am, it's against city law to deface public property.
Samantha: This man said he loved me and I caught him eating another woman's pussy.
Female police officer: Carry on, ma'am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home