Thursday, November 18, 2004

Comments A-Plenty

Well, I got a couple of anonymous comments today...interesting. Thanks for commenting, whoever you are. Please leave a tag or something next time, so I know who I'm dealing with. Or else...I may just restrict anonymous comments in the future. ;)

So the final word on callbacks (as of right now anyway...so I guess it's not final until the cast list is posted) is that Michael got a callback and I didn't. Which is fine, I'm really not disappointed. I'm more....bewildered really. Maybe there were some really good potential Philias at the auditions on Monday night, but according to Babs, no one could hold a candle to me. Granted, she is my friend... I love ya Babs! But on Tuesday night I was definitely the strongest auditioner. Does that sound conceited? Sorry. But I know when I fuck up and I know when I'm on. I was on Tuesday night. *shrug* We'll see though. Maybe I'll get one of the courtesans...that would be fun. And maybe I"ll lose some weight because the choreographer seems like she'd be an ass-kicker. :)

Speaking of losing weight. Babs, I read your blog, and lemme just say your mom needs to give it a rest. When I saw you at auditions on Tuesday night I told Michael that you looked like you lost more weight. You looked stunning that night, and I think you are hotter now even than you were when we finished J&H. So there. :)


Sad news
I just got an email today from Derbs that two of my very favorite little blonde twins in the world got into a car accident recently. :( I really want to find out which hospital they're in so I can stop by and visit or send flowers at the very least. God I hope they're okay....please keep the Doublemint Twins of the metroplex in your prayers...

I Love Thursdays
I only have one class, and I'm done by 11am. So now I'm home until I have to go to work at 6:30. I'll probably eventually do some Spanish homework and study for the test tomorrow, but for right now I'm thinking about a nap and then some food that's terrible for me. :)

More later...probably. I have nothing better to do! Peace out, yo.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home