Auditions
I'm in a quandry. I really want to audition tomorrow night, but I've kinda been feeling like ass, and Michael hasn't been feeling much better. I know Bill knows how Michael and I sound, and how we perform, but still...you wanna have a good audition ya know?
I don't even really know what to sing. I'm deciding between:
"Bill" from Show Boat (in the high key)
"Mister Snow" from Carousel
Both are light-hearted and fun, and since I'm going for Philia, I think they'd work. Plus, I already know them. I really didn't want to learn a new song. I was going to sing "That'll Show Him" from the show, but I changed my mind....
*sigh* I do this to myself every time I audition.
I don't even really know what to sing. I'm deciding between:
"Bill" from Show Boat (in the high key)
"Mister Snow" from Carousel
Both are light-hearted and fun, and since I'm going for Philia, I think they'd work. Plus, I already know them. I really didn't want to learn a new song. I was going to sing "That'll Show Him" from the show, but I changed my mind....
*sigh* I do this to myself every time I audition.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home