Friday, November 12, 2004

And now, another Useless Fact:

What...
1. ...you cannot live without.

1) My internet. I'm addicted to the computer

2) My Michael

3) Singing

2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.

1) Diet Coke

2) Michael's TCU Sweatshirt

3) ummm....I guess Wendy's TX Double Cheeseburgers...



3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.

1) Give Michael the best birthday ever

2) Write a letter of resignation to the damn Murchison

3) Have a great audition for "...Forum"


4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.

1) Had sex three nights in a row. ;)

2) Read a really interesting play: Top Girls by Caryl Churchill

3) Spent quality time (non-sexual) with my boyfriend



5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'

1) Season(s) of Sex & the City on DVD

2) A Diamond engagement ring

3) More time for important things



6. ...you would like to change about yourself.

1) My selfishness

2) My thighs

3) My one three-dimensional tooth. It's so ugly.



7. ...you like about yourself.

1) My voice

2) I'm funny

3) I care about people



8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.

1) Writing a paper for class

2) Getting my car registration paid for (it's a month expired...oops)

3) Sleeping



9. ...in your life could use a little more organization.

1) Our bedroom

2) All of the bills all over our kitchen table

3) My clothes...there are LOTS I need to just get rid of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home