Right Here Right Now
...I am wearing right now
Jeans (the faded old ones with the hole in the left inner thigh…sexy), my brown boots, and a striped ¾ sleeve shirt with black, brown , & off-white horizontal stripes. It makes my boobs look awesome
...on my desk
I don’t have my own desk here at work, but at home, there is our computer, lots of bills, address labels, receipts, and the jewelry I wore the previous day.
...I want to do before I die
1. Go skydiving
2. Be in a Broadway show
3. Finally tell off my mother
4. Spend the rest of my life with the man I love
5. About a million other things!
...good things about my personality
1. Funny, or at least I think I am!
2. Sensitive
3. Common sense (usually)
4. Passionate about life
5. Empathetic
...bad things about my personality
1. Sometimes TOO sensitive
2. I can be a doormat
3. Stubborn
4. I don’t always listen completely
...I like about my body
1. Soft, healthy hair
2. My behind
3. My smile
4. I have cute feet
...I don't like about my body
1. My thighs….hate them. Actually my legs in general.
2. My behind.
3. My teeth
4. My tummy
...most people don't know about me
1. I didn’t see “The Goonies” until I was 21 years old.
2. My eyes were dark purple when I was born
....I say the most
1. “Are you kidding me?”
2. “GOOOOO!!!” (in the car)
3“I’m tired”
4. “I can’t. I have rehearsal.”
5. “I Love you”
...I want to go
1. To New York City
2. Eat something…I’m hungry.
3. On a gondola ride in Italy
4. Have sex
5. To Disney World with Michael
...names that I go by
1. Mandy
2. Mandilin
3. Minny (my stepfather calls me that)
4. Amanda Grace
5. Baby
Jeans (the faded old ones with the hole in the left inner thigh…sexy), my brown boots, and a striped ¾ sleeve shirt with black, brown , & off-white horizontal stripes. It makes my boobs look awesome
...on my desk
I don’t have my own desk here at work, but at home, there is our computer, lots of bills, address labels, receipts, and the jewelry I wore the previous day.
...I want to do before I die
1. Go skydiving
2. Be in a Broadway show
3. Finally tell off my mother
4. Spend the rest of my life with the man I love
5. About a million other things!
...good things about my personality
1. Funny, or at least I think I am!
2. Sensitive
3. Common sense (usually)
4. Passionate about life
5. Empathetic
...bad things about my personality
1. Sometimes TOO sensitive
2. I can be a doormat
3. Stubborn
4. I don’t always listen completely
...I like about my body
1. Soft, healthy hair
2. My behind
3. My smile
4. I have cute feet
...I don't like about my body
1. My thighs….hate them. Actually my legs in general.
2. My behind.
3. My teeth
4. My tummy
...most people don't know about me
1. I didn’t see “The Goonies” until I was 21 years old.
2. My eyes were dark purple when I was born
....I say the most
1. “Are you kidding me?”
2. “GOOOOO!!!” (in the car)
3“I’m tired”
4. “I can’t. I have rehearsal.”
5. “I Love you”
...I want to go
1. To New York City
2. Eat something…I’m hungry.
3. On a gondola ride in Italy
4. Have sex
5. To Disney World with Michael
...names that I go by
1. Mandy
2. Mandilin
3. Minny (my stepfather calls me that)
4. Amanda Grace
5. Baby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home