I want to be a MotorMouth!
Ahhh....right now I'm listening to Yahoo! LaunchCast Radio and the song on at the moment is "Tonight" from West Side Story. I know it's totally cliche, and it's not even the best song in the show, but it still makes me happy...maybe because I love the girl's voice who plays Maria on this particular Soundtrack.
Here's a great quote I found on my friend Jack's livejournal:
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, and the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese. The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon" Ha ha. His link is:
www.livejournal.com/users/jaxonblingbling
However, be warned. He's a super-Christian, and sometimes he goes a little overboard. I just felt like I needed to give him props since I stole a quote from his site.
Anyway, the MotorMouth thing. They have this new show on Vh1 called Motor Mouth, and it's the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. Basically they set up cameras in people's cars (set up by their friends/family) and document the crazy-ass way people act when their in their cars...mainly singing. It kinda makes you self-conscious to see how you act in your own car. I started belting a little Christina Aguilera in the car on the way to school this morning and I stopped myself and looked closely at my dashboard for a hidden camera before continuing with "Beautiful." SO FUNNY. I totally want to set some people up for this, so watch out everyone:
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/motormouth/series.jhtml
I totally wore the wrong shoes today. OH MY GOD. I wanted to be cute, but now every step is a tiny little death. Ugh. (but now I'm hearing Judy Garland sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" so the pain has lessened...for now). And I have SUCH a long day ahead of me. When I get outta class at noon I have to go to the Women's Centre to pick up a special delivery (not a baby....LOL) from my doctor, then go to work/write a paper until 5pm. I was supposed to work from 6-10 tonight, but I just realized yesterday that my court date for my speeding ticket is TONIGHT. Shit. I hope I don't have to write too big a hot check. I'm broke. I know I'll be able to get out of paying the whole thing by taking Defensive Driving. I hope so anyway. Even with that, I think I still have to write a check for like $65 for court fees or something else retarded like that. Whatever. I tried to call work yesterday (the retail job) and ask if I could come in late since the court date is at 6:30...boss said he'd call me back but he never did? So now I don't know what to do...I know he's off today, too. Hmmmm...it's a puzzlement.
Awwww, now "Take Me As I Am" is playing!! I miss my Jekyll & Hyde crew!! I miss singing this music already! *sob*
Oh, and Babs~you've totally got me jonesin' for an iPod. Last night Michael and I were in Fry's electronics buying a new computer monitor (ours finally blew out. fun) and apparently those little devils (the iPods) are at the low, manageable price of only about $300. haha. I'll add it to my Christmas wish-list. I really want one of those bad boys, though.... Oh, and I tried that Britney Spears dance game where you have to actually jump around on that mat and do the dances they are showing you on the screen. I totally blew at it. But I think all the employees at Fry's were having a LARGE time watching me make an ass out of myself. :)
So what is everyone's plan for Halloween this year? I really wish we could have afforded to rent costumes...I have so much fun dressing up. Of course, it's not like between what I've got in my closet and what my friends have in their closets I couldn't come up with something. However, I don't even know if we'll be back from the Sin City of the South in time to go to any parties. I really would like to go to Ramsey's party if we get back in time though...just because I already miss everyone so much. That's kinda why doing shows suck (but in that awesome way). You spend so much time with the same small group of people for 6-8 weeks and then BAM you have to quit cold turkey when the show is over. There's not even a weaning-off of it. You just have your last show, strike, cast party, and then it's over. Sad. :( Although, I guess that just gives me more motivation to clean my damn apartment and have everyone over. PS...anyone know Epperson's email address? I'm gonna miss her....
Here's a great quote I found on my friend Jack's livejournal:
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, and the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese. The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon" Ha ha. His link is:
www.livejournal.com/users/jaxonblingbling
However, be warned. He's a super-Christian, and sometimes he goes a little overboard. I just felt like I needed to give him props since I stole a quote from his site.
Anyway, the MotorMouth thing. They have this new show on Vh1 called Motor Mouth, and it's the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. Basically they set up cameras in people's cars (set up by their friends/family) and document the crazy-ass way people act when their in their cars...mainly singing. It kinda makes you self-conscious to see how you act in your own car. I started belting a little Christina Aguilera in the car on the way to school this morning and I stopped myself and looked closely at my dashboard for a hidden camera before continuing with "Beautiful." SO FUNNY. I totally want to set some people up for this, so watch out everyone:
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/motormouth/series.jhtml
I totally wore the wrong shoes today. OH MY GOD. I wanted to be cute, but now every step is a tiny little death. Ugh. (but now I'm hearing Judy Garland sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" so the pain has lessened...for now). And I have SUCH a long day ahead of me. When I get outta class at noon I have to go to the Women's Centre to pick up a special delivery (not a baby....LOL) from my doctor, then go to work/write a paper until 5pm. I was supposed to work from 6-10 tonight, but I just realized yesterday that my court date for my speeding ticket is TONIGHT. Shit. I hope I don't have to write too big a hot check. I'm broke. I know I'll be able to get out of paying the whole thing by taking Defensive Driving. I hope so anyway. Even with that, I think I still have to write a check for like $65 for court fees or something else retarded like that. Whatever. I tried to call work yesterday (the retail job) and ask if I could come in late since the court date is at 6:30...boss said he'd call me back but he never did? So now I don't know what to do...I know he's off today, too. Hmmmm...it's a puzzlement.
Awwww, now "Take Me As I Am" is playing!! I miss my Jekyll & Hyde crew!! I miss singing this music already! *sob*
Oh, and Babs~you've totally got me jonesin' for an iPod. Last night Michael and I were in Fry's electronics buying a new computer monitor (ours finally blew out. fun) and apparently those little devils (the iPods) are at the low, manageable price of only about $300. haha. I'll add it to my Christmas wish-list. I really want one of those bad boys, though.... Oh, and I tried that Britney Spears dance game where you have to actually jump around on that mat and do the dances they are showing you on the screen. I totally blew at it. But I think all the employees at Fry's were having a LARGE time watching me make an ass out of myself. :)
So what is everyone's plan for Halloween this year? I really wish we could have afforded to rent costumes...I have so much fun dressing up. Of course, it's not like between what I've got in my closet and what my friends have in their closets I couldn't come up with something. However, I don't even know if we'll be back from the Sin City of the South in time to go to any parties. I really would like to go to Ramsey's party if we get back in time though...just because I already miss everyone so much. That's kinda why doing shows suck (but in that awesome way). You spend so much time with the same small group of people for 6-8 weeks and then BAM you have to quit cold turkey when the show is over. There's not even a weaning-off of it. You just have your last show, strike, cast party, and then it's over. Sad. :( Although, I guess that just gives me more motivation to clean my damn apartment and have everyone over. PS...anyone know Epperson's email address? I'm gonna miss her....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home