Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Rehearsal

So, we didn't have rehearsal last night. I don't know what to think about that. I didn't actually talk to Bill, he called Michael since I have no cell phone (because my broke ass still can't pay the bill....the bill, not the Bill. haha). Apparently lots of people had called in sick, so it seemed pointless to have rehearsal. I guess.....but oh my god, kids, it's about 3 weeks till we open. Less than that, actually...about 2 and a half. Am I the only one feeling a slight sense of freaking out? Maybe we're in a better place than I think we are, but I know I certainly could use the rehearsal...

I mean, it was very nice to be able to go home and spend time with Michael. He didn't feel well, so I got to be the nurse/wife and take care of him...while watching Monday Night Football....one of the oldest rivalries in the NFL: Cowboys vs. Redskins. Anyway. We better have rehearsal tonight. Take some vitamin C people, drink OJ, take zinc supplements...something. Because it's time to get in gear. PLUS I missed my girls. You know who you are. ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home