New Pet Peeve!
I have a new pet peeve. I haven't posted pet peeves in a while, hell....I hardly ever post, period. But there is definitely a new one: "cute" women. Read: women who use cute voices, cute little mannerisms, and worst of all, cute sneezes; all to try to make themselves seem like tiny little helpless women. You know, if I learned anything from my voice for theatre class with Mr. C (besides the fact that I will never be sexy, ever) it's that a woman's voice is much more sexy and attractive when she uses the voice God gave her. So women of the world, use that husky, sexy voice to your advantage and stop talking like Elmo.
There's a woman in my class on Tues/Thurs (a black woman who is the epitome of wanting to be "cute"....she's huge). She sneezes 3-4 times per class, and it's one of these tiny little high pitched sounds that I can't even transfer into typed words. Oh it's horrible. I want to throw things at her. The worst part is, she giggles after she sneezes every time. Oh my god! When I sneeze, it sounds like a sonic boom. Unless I'm in church...then I hold it in completely and just pray that the back of my head doesn't explode with the contained force. So, maybe I'm a little unladylike. But I'm certainly not trying to act "cute."
Speaking of cute...yesterday on the way home I had to run an errand by the College of Music and I saw one of these "cute" girls walking by: blonde highlights with about a half inch of dark roots, very skinny with HUGE boobs, short denim skirt with pleats, pink Hollister t-shirt (very tight), very tan legs, and some of those stupid snow boots in pink. I wanted to run up on the curb and hit her.
Isn't it possible to be cute without being fake???
There's a woman in my class on Tues/Thurs (a black woman who is the epitome of wanting to be "cute"....she's huge). She sneezes 3-4 times per class, and it's one of these tiny little high pitched sounds that I can't even transfer into typed words. Oh it's horrible. I want to throw things at her. The worst part is, she giggles after she sneezes every time. Oh my god! When I sneeze, it sounds like a sonic boom. Unless I'm in church...then I hold it in completely and just pray that the back of my head doesn't explode with the contained force. So, maybe I'm a little unladylike. But I'm certainly not trying to act "cute."
Speaking of cute...yesterday on the way home I had to run an errand by the College of Music and I saw one of these "cute" girls walking by: blonde highlights with about a half inch of dark roots, very skinny with HUGE boobs, short denim skirt with pleats, pink Hollister t-shirt (very tight), very tan legs, and some of those stupid snow boots in pink. I wanted to run up on the curb and hit her.
Isn't it possible to be cute without being fake???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home