Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Allergies and Junk Mail

I have two pet peeves to gripe about today:

1)ALLERGIES. DAMN THEM! Seriously. I mean, I know it's Spring time and the weather is beautiful (most of the time), and the flowers are blooming....but let us not forget that the wonderful warm winds are bringing in all kinds of shit that make me want to claw my eyes out, scrape out my tonsils, and rip my nose off and throw it out the window. Yesterday morning I woke up feeling kinda blah, a little snotty....the normal morning routine ya know. Blow my nose, take a shower, I'm good to go. Oh no.....I couldn't BREATHE once I blew my nose, which is a little ironic actually. The whole day I was blowing my nose, and since all they have at school is that tissue that feels like sandpaper, my nose is now red, painful, and still running and stuffy (running and stuffy? Impossible, you say? NOPE. It happens).

Then there is the sneezing. OH MY GOD. I sneezed probably 200 times yesterday. And 25 of those times were while I was trying to take a shower. Even now, as I type this, I feel that familiar burning in the bridge of my nose, the left eye watering up and spilling down my face. I am one SEXY MAMA, lemme tell you. Then it takes two to three minutes of this torture before the sneezing actually begins.

I didn't even bother putting on makeup today, because the allergies would just make it run all off and look scary. So now not only do I feel ugly because my nose is red, my eyes are bloodshot, and I'm blowing my nose every two seconds, but I'm also wearing no make up. So all this is enhanced. I couldn't possibly feel more unattractive right now. I couldn't even taste the normally yummy breakfast burritos that I had for breakfast this morning, thanks to these damned allergies. GRRRRRRRR.

2)JUNK MAIL. I have a bulk mail filter on my email, but it still shows up as new messages, instead of just hiding them and eventually throwing them away, like my trash can does. Just this morning I had 75 new messages in my bulk mail folder. Just for shits I clicked on the folder to see what the hell was in there. More than half of them were telling me how I could enlarge my penis and "make her beg for it" or even "Choke her" with it. The other half were telling me I could lower my mortgage payments by up to 2%! WOW!!! REALLY???? Sign me up today!! How the hell do these get sent to me?

Later,
Snot-face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home