Thursday, April 15, 2004

The Age of Aquarius

This has been a good day so far. I woke up and though my head hurt, I felt a hell of a lot better than I did yesterday! I'm still a little sniffly and I sneeze a lot more than is comfortable, but as a whole, I feel good. I think it's because it's such a freakin gorgeous day outside! It makes me want to take a vacation....somewhere pretty but not hot. Somewhere like, I dunno...HAWAII maybe. :) This is just about the kind of weather we had there when I went a while ago.

The coolest thing happened on the way to school this morning, too. I was listening to the oldies station, because sometimes the other stations just talk way too damn much in the mornings. They played "The Age of Aquarius" from Hair! I have never heard them play that on the radio before! I just thought that was way cool. It made me happy, in that 1970 hippie kinda way. I dunno....maybe I'm just easily amused.

Another cool thing....I'm getting a CD of all of our Canticum novum concerts from my friend Laura after work today. I've never heard how we sound on CD before...this could be a very good thing or a very bad thing!

Lastly, I think I'm going to take my boyfriend on a date tonight! I'm gonna take him to a cheap dinner (CiCi's....it's our favorite, what can I say) and then to take pictures in the bluebonnets (which he won't be too excited about, but he'll get over it) and then maybe we'll go to the mall and wish we had money to buy all the cool things in the furniture and housewares stores. He is so wonderful. We were talking the other night about how often I stay at his place, and he actually said he wished we could just officially move in together. I totally did not expect that. I mean, I have always known he loves me and wants to be with me for a loooooooooong time, but I thought he'd be just fine about the living situation until we decided to get married. But it was so heartwarming to know that he thinks about us living together. I thought only girls did that!! :)

So this has been a pink-letter day. Still enough weekly bs to keep it from being red-letter, but a definite improvement from some of the previous days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home